Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bunny Faces and Carrots



Morning everyone! Sorry I haven't been around. My Mom had some surgery and then my Grandmother had a heart attack so I have been busy helping with them.

I did finally get to make some Easter cookies the other day! Yay! I saw some very cute bunny faces over at Sugarbelle's so I thought I would try them first। They turned out so cute! They were lots of fun to do too!
I thought I needed to do some carrots with them and so I pulled out my carrot cutter that I have never used! Why I haven't used it is beyond me but let me just say I love that little cutter!
I had a lot of fun with these bunnies and carrots! Mostly the bunnies. Sugarbelle had a great idea when she made these! (Ofcourse her ideas are always wonderful!)
Needless to say, these cookies didn't last long around my house. Between 3 girls and my husband they were gone! Oh well. It gives me a good excuse to make more! Check back for more Easter cookies. Hope you guys have a great weekend! Happy baking!
Kristy

1 comment:

paddle attachment said...

Super cute! I love the two-tone greens on the carrot tops.

Post a Comment