Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

End of year teacher gifts.

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I hope you all are enjoying your summer! I know ours has been very busy and it's only been 2 weeks since school got out. I wanted to share some cookie jars that I made for all of my girls' teachers. I got the idea from my favorite cookier, Sweet Sugarbelle. I must say that she is my FAVORITE cookier around! Don't get me wrong, I have LOTS of favorite cookie makers BUT she is at the top of my list. Not to mention, we live within 2 hours of each other.

I used regular canning jars and filled them with my cookies. I made A, B, C, 1, 2, 3, apples, crayons, pencils, scissors and glue bottles. For my ribbon, I just found some at Walmart that I liked and tied it around the jars.

I can't tell you how much fun these were to make and let me tell you, I made a lot! Enough to fill 24 jars. The teachers had a fit about them! Some of the teachers didn't want to eat them because they said they were too pretty to eat. (What sweet ladies!!) Other teachers ate them before they left the school.

I must say, I think that the glue bottles were probably my favorite! I mean, I LOVED them all but there's just something about the glue bottles. Next would be the pencils and crayons.

I'm so glad that the teachers loved the jars and thanks to Sugarbelle for being kind enough to share her ideas with all of us cookiers.

Well, that's all I have for today. Check back in a few days for some cookies that I made for Zoey's softball team. Until then I hope everyone has an awesome Friday! Happy baking!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment