Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Boxers!

Good morning everyone! Are you as happy as I am that today is Friday?? Wooo hoooo!!! Wait! That means it is house cleaning day! Darn it BUT if I hurry I can start playing with cookies! Now that's what I'm talkin about! :)
Today I have some boxer shorts that I did for Valentine's Day. It will be here before we know it so I figured I had better get in gear and get ready. I really love how these turned out! I can't take credit for these though. I first saw them over at Fresh Cut Flours. Terry is very creative and I just love the cookies she comes up with! She's also a very sweet person and I really enjoy talking with her through email.

Here is a close up pic of them. They are so yummy!!
Well, I'm outta here for now but I'll be back with more cookies soon. I hope yall have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment