Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Favorite!

Good morning everyone! Brrrrrr is it cold here today! Glad I am able to stay at home and bake all day! Today I have a cookie to show you that I think is adorable! Now let me tell you, I can't take credit for these. I first saw them over on my friend Terri's blog and I knew that I had to give them a try. Wow! I am so happy with the way they turned out! So stinkin cute!!
The little heart tatoo just adds to them even more! I think that Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays because I LOVE the colors! My favorite color is pink but I love these colors put together. Sometimes when your decorating cookies, do you find yourself looking for ways to get creative but your stuck? It's really hard to get past that but when you finally break through, your on a roll. I felt lik I was doing the same thing over and over here and wanted to add some creativity to these little cutties but I was stuck. Once I ran out of cookies, my mind was flooded with ideas. Of course it was! Isn't that how it always happens??? Oh well, next time because I'm sure it won't be my last time to make these!

Well, that's all I have for you today! I'm off to bake more cookies today so I hope to have some to show you tomorrow.

Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ric-rac on them! What a great idea!

Post a Comment