Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hi everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that you guys are having a wonderful day. I am done with all of my Valentine cookies and happy and sad at the same time lol. I have been working on lots of heart cookies but I didn't get to do all the ones I wanted. Darn it lol! Here are some that I made for a friend. There's nothing really special about them but they are kinda cute.
Part of my problem is that I have so many ideas floating around in my head about cookies that I want to make that I can't get them all done! Do you guys ever have that problem?? Now it's time to start working on Easter ideas. I have a pretty good idea about what I want to do but I like to practice on them to work out the kinks so to speak. Of course that doesn't mean that I won't have any mishaps for sure! I know that some little snag will appear somewhere lol. It always does lol!


So, I have a question for all you readers (if anyone is reading lol). How do you like your cookies?? I used to make them thin but I didn't like how the edges turned brown so I started making them thicker. I like them so much better this way! I haven't had any complaints about them being thick yet so I guess that's a good sign. They also are much more durable. Especially when you ship them. So how do you like your cookies?? Thick, thin, crunchy or soft??

Another day maybe we can talk about icing. I know everyone has their favorites but I'm interested in hearing what they are. For now I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day! See you back here real soon!


Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment