Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lovebugs anyone?

Goooood morning!! Holy canoli it's cold here! We are at -28 degrees right now! Wish I didn't have to get out today lol but oh well. Today I have some Lovebugs to show you. I was really surprised at how easy these were to do. They really turned out cute but there are some things that I will definitely do different next time.

So what did I learn you say? What will I do differently? Well, let me tell ya. I will start with the black spots. Next time I will make them flush with the red instead of raised. It's just a personal preference but I think it would look better. Second, very important note to self. Self, don't forget the antenna's lol.

Here is a close up so you can see the antenna's. I think that if I did the dots differently, the antenna's would look differently as well. I'm not really liking the fact that I'm showing you my mistakes but that's how we learn right? These are of course all personal preference but you will just have to try it to find out what works for you and what you like.

The main thing is that I'm having fun and that's what is important right? I'm not quite sure what kind of cookies I will be doing today but I can't wait to get started!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and if it's cold where you are, stay warm! Brrrrrrrr!!!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment