Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine Corsets

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I have some Valentine Corsets to show you. I made these for my cousin along with the boxershorts and lovebugs. I think they turned out pretty cute! I definitely would do some things a little different next time.
I made some thicker icing and put it in bags and tried doing my outlining and some of the trim at the top of the corsets. Not real sure that I like the bags. It could be because I have gotten used to using the bottles. I just really like doing it all with the bottles lol. I also don't like how when you are using the bags, the icing seems to crack and break off easier. I may not be doing it right but that's what happened a few times with these.

For the most part, I'm pretty happy with how these turned out and they are pretty yummy too! I do know that I am addicted to making these little hearts lol! I just love making them and then adding little dots to it.
So what are your favorite ways to decorate cookies? Do you like using the bottles or bags? I'm just curious to hear what other people do and what their favorite techniques are.

Well, I guess I better go get busy doing my chores for the day. We are off to the Monster Truck Jam later and the kids are so excited! I hope you guys have a relaxing Saturday!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment